• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
bosch44

Stalling - Non Norton

It appears that Lavasoft is working on the stalling issue for those who are running Norton. What about those of us who are not?

I run McAfee and am experiencing the same problem.

For scans stalling at "enumerating clsid's", please check this thread for updates.

I'm replying here since my thread was locked below.

Yes, it stalls on enumerating clsid's on the full scan. However, when I uncheck critical objects on the scan, it stalls elsewhere. From what I have been reading, others have had similar experiences.

I'm replying here since my thread was locked below.

Yes, it stalls on enumerating clsid's on the full scan. However, when I uncheck critical objects on the scan, it stalls elsewhere. From what I have been reading, others have had similar experiences.

Sorry bosch44, my bad. Thanks for the info, I've quoted you to Lavasoft. We'll have to wait and see if all the stalling problems are related to a common cause.