• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servalan

Firewall update?

2 posts in this topic

Is Lavasoft planning on updating the Lavasoft Personal Firewall any time soon?? The reason I ask is that I seem to be having problems with Lavasoft Personal Firewall 3.0. It seems that at least every week the firewall icon in the system tray becomes solid (instead of the question mark) and all internet activity is shut down, and the only way to resolve this is to restart my computer. :o It is getting quite annoying!!!!! :angry:

Whenever I've restarted my computer the firewall has sent email regarding why the firewall shut down to Lavasoft.

Any suggestions on resolving this problem would really to greatly appreciated!!!!! :)

Servalan\

Hi,

As a paying customer, you are entitled to support from the Lavasoft support team. Use the link in my signature :angry:

Casey

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0