Sign in to follow this  
caro

adware plus erratic

If I am using my computer for several hours I get a notification that the program is not turned on. Since it comes on at boot, I expect it to stay on till I turn off my computer off. I would like some information on how I can get it to stay on.

Casey_boy reported a bug to Lavasoft regarding Windows Security Center notification that Ad-Aware is off when it is actually on (both Vista and Win 7). No official response from them yet. Since you're a paying customer of Ad-Aware Plus, I recommend using Lavasoft Customer Support via the link in my signature. They have email and live chat support, and it let's them gauge how many users are encountering the same problem.

Edited by visitor

Casey_boy reported a bug to Lavasoft regarding Windows Security Center notification that Ad-Aware is off when it is actually on (both Vista and Win 7). No official response from them yet. Since you're a paying customer of Ad-Aware Plus, I recommend using Lavasoft Customer Support via the link in my signature. They have email and live chat support, and it let's them gauge how many users are encountering the same problem.

Thank you. I will try.