Sign in to follow this  
krazykat

Request to Lava Soft and Clamity Jane (moderator)

Is there any way for Lava Soft to help with the problems posted about the Anniversary Edition 8.0 (AE8)? I posted on October 15 about SE8 starting to scan and then stopping for no apparent reason. I received an answer that I had a virus that was probably causing AE8 not to scan. I have worked that problem and I so not have a virus and AE8 still will not complete a scan. By the way I thought AAE8 was a virus scanner nad supposed to find virus.

There are many, many posts about AE8's failure to load, start and finish scanning, and causing many other problems( all the other problems can't be caused by viruses). There is very, very little support or even comment from Lava Soft about the problems, much less advice on possible fixes. I realize AE8 is free and a "lot " of support should not be expected. But on the other hand, if AE8 is as buggy and as bad as is apparent from all the postings, Lava Soft is really hurting it's self by not helping to fix the problems. Or they could just remove AE8 from the market until the problems are fixed.

Also, check out the forums for the non AE8 version, the same problems are being posted, with the same lack of Lava Soft support.

Thanks,

krazykat

Sign in to follow this