• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c60

TrackSweep - Not working in Firefox 3.5.5 or Opera 10.10

5 posts in this topic

I'm trying to use the Tracksweep feature to clear cache, history, last typed URL's etc etc, but finding that this only works with IE, not the latest versions of FireFox or Opera. Any ideas if an update will be rolled out for this feature?

Hi,

I will do some testing and see if I can verify. If I can I will report it to Lavasoft for you.

Casey

The problem with Opera 10 was reported to Lavasoft dev team, but no news yet. I bumped the topic, but this is the first report of Firefox I've seen.

Just loaded version 8.2.0 and noticed that TrackSweep can not find my copy of Opera 10.10.

It is located where I would expect, C:\Program Files\Opera

How can I get TrackSweep to find Opera?

Lou

Thanks Lking, I updated my post to Lavasoft that 8.2 still does not find Opera 10.10.

Edit: Lavasoft brought this to the development team again, so hopefully will be fixed soon. Edited by visitor