• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raynakopec

updated adware scans shut down before completion

Question

I brought up my adware to run a daily scan and a notice for an update came up with it. I installed the update and proceeded to run a scan. After 9 sec. it shut down and generated an error. Several additional tries later and I uninstalled then re-installed the adware. Again I tried to run a scan with the same frustrating results. Adware is a nice little program BUT I have spent TOOOOOOOOOO much time trying to fix this and am beyond ANNOYED. Perhaps I should not have bothered with the update. If the forums and support staff cannot quickly and easily solve this problem I will no longer use ANY lavasoft products EVER. I am not a beginner and should not have to be an expert to solve this. I am VERY close to my time limit with this problem. PERIOD.