Sign in to follow this  
kelo

8.2 Plus

I can't get beyond 5 seconds of installing 8.2 before a 'network error' message pops up. How do I get past this? Any help would be appreciated.

Eventually got around to doing it and it still wants to upload the new program. There's also no 'files protection' to uncheck.

Files Protection only comes with Plus and Pro. If you have either of these paid versions, you should contact Lavasoft Customer Support via the link in my signature.

I'm unclear on what's happening. Ad-Aware installs OK, but then gives a network error when trying to update? What does the message say and is there a message number? Just wondering if it's an Ad-Aware message or a Windows message.

It's the Plus version I have. It registers fine but obviously something is missing. Thank you.

This program has seriously screwed up my laptop. If I start up in safe mode I get the 'files protection' box in Adwatch Live but it wont allow me to uncheck the box. That box wasn't even present when running normal start up. I've had to uninstall the program totally to allow my computer to work at all! There must be a way to get Adaware to work with causing such problems.

Hi,

The files protection module is buggy at the moment. When you install you could choose not to install the Ad-Watch Live driver, however, I imagine that it was probably just a bad install, so reinstalling in itself might just sort out the problem.

Casey

Again, since you have Plus, I recommend contacting Lavasoft Customer Support via the link in my signature. They have both email and live chat support.

Thank you, but I already had contacted them and am in the process of dealing with the problem, sorry, I forgot to mention. Thank you again.