• Announcements

• Andrew Browne

Support for other products than adaware, ad block and Web Companion

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uro-frank

Exclusion of singel Folders AdAware Pro Version 8.3.4

3 posts in this topic

Is it possible to exclude single folders from Ad Watch live? I believe, the programm will exceed the time to start a single program on my pc extremly. I trust the program, so it must not be scanned. Edited by uro-frank

Unfortunaely, there's no exclusion list in Ad-Aware, but we have recommended it to Lavasoft. As it is now, you can set up a Profile Scan, but you need to check all directories to be scanned except the one you want to skip.

[quote name='visitor' post='123248' date='Oct 16 2010, 02:59 PM']Unfortunaely, there's no exclusion list in Ad-Aware, but we have recommended it to Lavasoft. As it is now, you can set up a Profile Scan, but you need to check all directories to be scanned except the one you want to skip.[/quote]

Thanks for the answer. I feared, that this abswer would come. That is not understandable, because it's absolutely important for the daily work to exclude special folders, to improve the velocitiy of work. Why should Adaware always scan things, where nevee could be a virus.... I hope very strongley, that they will implement this feature, otherwise I have to change the Security-Software to a product, wich will be able to exclude folders.