• Announcements

• Andrew Browne

Support for other products than adaware, ad block and Web Companion

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tester123

everything is too small

Question

I just installed adaware but have trouble seeing everything.The small windows that open,text,reports and so on are too small.On my same pc i can see yahoo,avg,ZA and even typing this right now but when i click adaware right now,the first display that i get is so small,actually the windows is no bigger than 16 by 12 mm !How can i make it bigger??
thanks Edited by tester123

7 answers to this question

Hi tester123,

Please, attach a screen-shot (PrintScreen) of how it looks and it would be easier to understand. Have you tried to install Ad-Aware again?

[quote name='tester123' post='127464' date='Jun 13 2011, 02:06 AM']I just installed adaware but have trouble seeing everything.The small windows that open,text,reports and so on are too small.On my same pc i can see yahoo,avg,ZA and even typing this right now but when i click adaware right now,the first display that i get is so small,actually the windows is no bigger than 16 by 12 mm !How can i make it bigger??
thanks[/quote]

I also found the same problem

Hi vishwadeep,

Are you able to attach a screen-shot?

I'm having the same problem, but what's weird is that in my multi monitor environment - where all 3 monitors are the exact same model and resolution - 2 of the 3 have it tiny, but one is large enough to be functional.

I'm having the same problem, but what's weird is that in my multi monitor environment - where all 3 monitors are the exact same model and resolution - 2 of the 3 have it tiny, but one is large enough to be functional.

Hi Elliander,

Which version of Ad-Aware do you have?

Note, this topic is very old and not about Ad-Aware 11 or 12.

Please, post screen-shots since that makes it easier to understand for Lavasoft.

I have or had the free version and now it will not let me download it can any one help me

thank you

I have or had the free version and now it will not let me download it can any one help me

thank you

Hi Jotter,

Do you've Ad-Aware version 11 or the latest adaware antivirus version 12?

Please, explain better what is small, e.g. a screen shot is very good.