Sign in to follow this  
srtyab

Unable to update ad-aware TS

Question

I cannot update my ad-adware total security at all, everytime i try I get a "unknown error occurred 5705". I tried to find some kind of support, either phone or email but i cannot log in to my account through lavasoft either. I changed the password, but still no luck so i cant even reinstall. If someone can give me help i'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hi poepouri,

Not being able to login to accounts seems to be a rather common problem this week. I will send a PM to support. Is it possible for them to send you an email with the address you used to register here?

Yup they've sent me a mail already, tried to change my password etc, still no luck. I'm rather curious to know if the issues im having updating my adaware total security are connected to my inability to log in, just seems odd.

[quote name='CeciliaB' post='130005' date='Oct 20 2011, 12:41 PM']Hi poepouri,

Not being able to login to accounts seems to be a rather common problem this week. I will send a PM to support. Is it possible for them to send you an email with the address you used to register here?[/quote]

Sorry, I and most of the forum members don't know Total Security.
Do you have an on-going communication with Lavasoft support now or do you need more help to get in touch with them?