Sign in to follow this  
jgzll

Translations V10

Your V10 version has already been released in Majorjeeks.I installed it and found that it doesn't support Chinese.(I think your early V9 supported Chinese,didn't you?)I'd like to translate your product into Simplified Chinese.Could you please send the languaage file to me?e-mail: jgzll _to_be_replaced_by_at sina.com Edited by CeciliaB
Obfuscated e-mail address

Hi jgzll,

I have informed my contact person at Lavasoft and he will forward your offer to the product manager.

P.S. I have obfuscated your e-mail address to stop spam spiders from collecting it.

Hi,

I have translated several older versions into hungarian. V9 was the last. That translation is compatible with the new version or there will be need for a new translation?

Hi cinke,

The user interface has changed a lot so it is not compatible with version 9.

Hi CeciliaB,

Ok, I understand. After you release the new version, can I translate it in the translation center or there are new method for translation?
I Edited by cinke

Hi again,

I'll come back to you after talking with some persons on Monday.

Hi again,

Sorry, but there is no community translation for Ad-Aware 10 and LS Tobias has left Lavasoft.

Hi,

I hear this sadly, and thank you for the information. I think you may close this topic.

Bye Edited by cinke

Hi,

You are welcome :)
Let us hope that it will be changed in the future. I have added it to the suggestion topic: http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?/topic/32154-suggestions-ideas-what-features-would-you-like-to-see-in-ad-aware-10/page__view__findpost__p__133358