• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dannyyap2006

Problem with right click scan

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I am writing this to inform this software developer regarding to Ad Aware 10 actually has problem with right click scan. After I clicked the right click scan on specific folder, the ad aware 10 does nothing...

I hope the developer can provide a solution to overcome this problem as soon as possible...Thanks...For your information, I am using Ad Aware Antivirus 10.0.185.3207

Hi dannyyap2006,

If you first open Ad-Aware and select the scan tab and then starts the right-click scan. Will you then see that a scan takes place?
Do you have another antivirus program installed?

Hi dannyyap2006,
Were definitions downladed when you started scanning via context menu? What OS do you use? And specify its bits please.

Thanks,
Ann

Hi CeciliaB, I had tried, but ad aware didn't respond anything.

Hi LS Ann, I tried right click scan after the definition had been fully updated but ad aware still remain the same (no response). For your information, I am using Window Vista Home Premium 64 bits

Hi dannyyap2006,

Do you have another antivirus program installed that may disturb?
You can always try to install Ad-aware again.

Hi dannyyap2006,
Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, there is a problem with scanning via context menu on Vista 64-bits only. This problem will be fixed soon.

Thanks,
Ann

[quote name='LS Ann' timestamp='1333705700' post='134198']
Hi dannyyap2006,
Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, there is a problem with scanning via context menu on Vista 64-bits only. This problem will be fixed soon.

Thanks,
Ann
[/quote]

Thanks for your prompt response...I hope this problem can be solved as soon as possible because Ad Aware 10 is a great product and I love it very much~

[quote name='LS Ann' timestamp='1333705700' post='134198']

Hi dannyyap2006,

Thanks,
Ann
[/quote]

May I know whether the problem of context menu scanning on Vista 64-bits has been solved?

I don't know for sure, but I think it will be solved in version 10.1 which is planned to be released in May.