• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mhb

Database transfer

Question

Are aV's comPANY as like lavasoft or another company transfer their database ,in duration of the time like 3 month 3 month or season? i heard this from another av's froum. or AV s company have pulltogether .plz write completly about company s assistance, (like GFI and your company work together or as like this?) if you know about another labs write about their synergy.
thanks Edited by mhb

5 answers to this question

Hi mhb,

Sorry but I am not sure that I understand your question. GFI and Lavasoft have a business agreement and there are other companies that also have similar agreements.

so,i say for ex your ad-aware detect a new virus.and by this you design your AV database.in add you have agreement with GFI.Are get or transfer your database with GFI in special time like in July and Dec? It is right? if it is right describe completely. and if it is right , what is about another company,like kasper and bitdefender? thanks

I'm not employed at Lavasoft, so I don't know any details about how they work, but transferring databases several months apart would be meaningless when there are 50.000 to 100.000 new malicious files every day and most of them are only used during a week. I don't know if Lavasoft has any agreements with other companies.
1 person likes this

mhb,

This forum was set up to provide users of Ad-Aware Free a way to help each other with malware or Ad-Aware application issues. I'm sure you understand that it is inappropriate for us to discuss how we work with business partners.

Andy
Lavasoft Support Forum Administrator
1 person likes this

Excuse me for my quz. I am sorry Edited by mhb