• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
testing1

Activation failed 10.1

Hi

I have Ad-Aware free antivirus + (Not Activated) Version 10.1.211.3382.
Ad-Aware says "Your activation period expired. You must Activate to keep your protection up to date"
Old Ad-Aware's didn't need any activations, anyway they sent me this Free activation code to my mail address, what I copy+paste to "Paste Your Activation Key"- line, but always it says "Activation failed"

Thanx for any help.

Hi testing1,

Have you tried to enter the code manually instead of pasting it?

Hi,

I'll ask my contact person at Lavasoft what the problem could be.

Hi,

I got a new license key from LS support that I have sent to you in a PM. Please, try to use that instead.

Thank you Cecilia again it works now.

One weird issue there was, when I was away computer some days, Ad-Aware ask again my name and mail address and sent me a new license code, so I have 3 codes now(via mail 2 and Cecilia's). And I used Cecilia's code -> it start to working and definitions update was OK.

You are welcome, testing1 :)

I'm glad that Ad-Aware finally is satisfied.