Sign in to follow this  
kayebarrie

Limited Time Offer

Question

On 20th July 2012 I purchased a limited time offer of Ad-Aware Personal Security with Free Lavasoft Registry Tuner and a Lavasoft Installation CD. My credit card account has been debited by the advertised payment amount but I have not received the programs. I have two license keys but nowhere to apply them. I have found it impossible to contact Lavasoft or any of its support facilities since I don't have a password for them . I apply for a password and am told one will arrive in my inbox within ten minutes ...it doesn't happen.
The download process and access to assistance is not user friendly or idiot proof. Do I have any recourse to a remedy ...other than seeking a reversal of the credit card transaction?

2 answers to this question

Hi kayebarrie,

There is (or was earlier this week at least) some kind of problem with the system handling the forms for getting support.
Have you checked the spam/junk folder? It is rather common that the password emails end up there.

If you send me your email address in a PM (here in the forum), I will give it to my contact person at Lavasoft and she will then be able to contact you directly.

Hi again,

I see that you have got an answer on Facebook now. Did that solve the problem?