Sign in to follow this  
nvtj

How to view detailed scan log of previous full scan?

Today I've installed AdAware 10.2 and scanned my computer using "Full Scan" settings.
It went around 3 hours when it finished and reported 43 threats, I marked most of them "quarantine" and few of them as "ignore" (for items I suspected that it was a false positive, so I could deal with it later), then clicked "Clean".

But, afterward I need to get back to see which file (the full path) that I clicked "ignore", for further investigation
(since AdAware didn't allow me to "Save Logs"), I expected that there will be some kind of scan log kept in the "Reports" section.

When I clicked on the report, I found nothing but a short summary about that scan.
How to get the full scan report (full path of the threat and their identification +scan settings) from the previous scan? preferably in text file format.

I hope I wouldn't need to re-scan my PC all over again to get the information.

Hi nvtj,

You will find the log files in this folder:
XP - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\AntiMalware\History\.xml
Vista and 7 - C:\ProgramData\Lavasoft\AntiMalware\History\.xml

Note that, for example, Application Data is a hidden folder and you need to turn on display of hidden files in "Control Panel" - "Folder Options" to be able to see it.