• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

21 posts in this topic

Dear Lavasoft:

I am having a lot of trouble activating my Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ product today. I have pasted in the code that was given to me and I clicked Activate but it said Activation failed: We cannot process your key right now. Our sincere apologies or something like that. Nothing should be wrong with my Internet connection. If anyone can help me here, that would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nathan Koepke
1 person likes this

Hi Nathan,

Maybe there is a temporary problem with the activation server. I will ask my contact person at Lavasoft.

Other possibilities:
Are you connected to internet through a proxy server? Ad-Aware 10 doesn't support that yet and you have to stay on Ad-Aware 9.6.
Do you have a firewall that stops Ad-Aware from connecting to internet?

Hi again,

Now I got an answer. Unfortunately the server handling activations are down for technical maintenance today (Canadian time zone). Please, try again tomorrow.

I'll contact Lavasoft again.

hi,

i have the same problem, I try to register my Free AV+ since two-three days, every time I get messege "Key can´t be verified, sorry " or somting like that.

Ad-Aware fresh installed on clean system, win7 HP 64Bit, the same effect already on another pc. also I dont think my PC is issue of this problem, and I as I see i´m not alone...

regards

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi [/font][/color]melina.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please send me your activation key via Personal message (PM).[/font][/color]

hi all. i'm also having the same issue here should i pm my pass too or just wait for it to be solved? Edited by anchoret

Hi anchoret,

The activation server gets overloaded now and then. You might be able to activate if you try at a time when fewer persons are trying to activate. At the moment a lot of Europeans come home from work and a lot of Americans wake up. But you can send LS AlexanderS a PM with your activation key, even if I'm not sure that he can take care of it before he is leaving the office.

ok thanks for the reply ceciliaB :) ill try again others times of the day though there seems to be something else wrong since a lot are having this issue the last days.. i 'll also check this forum for updates. thanks

You are welcome, anchoret :)
If you haven't been able to activate during the weekend send LS AlexanderS a PM on Monday.

Have everyone now been able to activate Ad-Aware?

[quote name='CeciliaB' timestamp='1343657045' post='137657']
Hi Nathan,

Maybe there is a temporary problem with the activation server. I will ask my contact person at Lavasoft.

Other possibilities:
Are you connected to internet through a proxy server? Ad-Aware 10 doesn't support that yet and you have to stay on Ad-Aware 9.6.
Do you have a firewall that stops Ad-Aware from connecting to internet?
[/quote]
I have been trying to activate my account. The phone number does not work.......I do not have an icon to click on. I can`t seem to get any help anywhere, and am getting really frustrated.

Good luck Nathan, I sure can`t get help. And it is not my internet either. I don`t hae a proxy server either. I am beginning to think it is a big rip off. I have paid for my Ad-Ware. Tana

I go to activate it and it wants the activation key......I never got one. All I have is the order number, and of coarse they don`t want that. Tana

Hi herenowit and Tana,

The activation server gets overloaded now and then (it will be upgraded shortly). You might be able to activate if you try at a time when fewer persons are trying to activate.

The usual way of handling activation and license problems is to use the form on http://lavasoft.com/mylavasoft/support/supportcenter/contact_support for paying customers and on http://lavasoft.com/mylavasoft/support/supportcenter/adaware_critical_problem_report for users of Free or Trial and paying customers that can't use the first form. Then an email will be sent directly to Lavasoft support department. Sometimes there is a problem with the system sending the email, so if you don't get an answer within 48 hours, you can send a PM to me or LS AlexanderS (not working with support) containing email address, activation code/license key and other important information. We will forward it to the support department.

Phone support is handled by another company and I don't think they can do much about problems with activation and licenses.