Sign in to follow this  
jchriss

Is Firewall 3.0 Still Available and Supported?

I noticed that the Lavasoft webpage has removed the Firewall 3.0 for sale, but you can still find it other places to download and purchase. But is it still supported by Lavasoft? Just wondering.

Hi jchriss,

I have asked my contact person at Lavasoft.

Where can you purchase the firewall? If it is no longer supported, it is important that those web sites are informed.

Thank you for the list :) I have forwarded it to my contact person at Lavasoft.

It is rather common that old unsupported versions from various companies are available on web sites, but that doesn't mean you can pay for them somewhere. The only information I have got so far is that Lavasoft have stopped selling the product. I also asked if support is available for those that already have bought it.

The firewall is probably too old to be able to stop the latest types of malware from reaching computers on internet, if the computer gets infected. There is a more modern firewall in Ad-Aware 10 Pro Security and in Ad-Aware Total Security.

Lavasoft will continue with the support a while for those that already has paid for Lavasoft Personal Firewall.