• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
datdavis1

Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT

3 posts in this topic

I have been infected with the trojan.win32.generic.bt virus. I first detected it with Vipre antivirus, and attempted to clean it, but that did not work. Over the past couple of days the symptoms have gotten worse, running slow,website redirect, shutting down,etc. I have no clue about what to do, other than take it to someone. I am trying to avoid that so any help would be appreciated. DDS.txt

Attach.txt

Hi

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully first.

Please continue as follows:

1. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix, link
    Remember to re-enable them afterwards.

2. Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.

When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the following reports for further review, and so we may continue cleansing the system:

C:\ComboFix.txt

New dds log.

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix. This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Thank You !