Sign in to follow this  
faulmia

tall me about malware/ virus/ good

hello friends. I have downloaded a latest small full free software from easylifeapp.com. I don’t know is it malware/ virus or good something.logo.png

Hi,

I'd recommend you check out their privacy policy before installation, particularly section 2: http://easylifeapp.com/?id=2

Data Collection

i.    We may collect certain information about your web usage and websites you have visited, which may be shared with third parties and used for advertising. NOTE: THE PLUGIN AND OTHER SERVICES COLLECT AND STORES INFORMATION CONCERNING THE WEB PAGES YOU VISIT AND YOUR ACTIVITY ON THOSE PAGES, SUCH AS IMPRESSIONS, CLICKS AND SEARCH TERMS. IN SOME CASES, INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE PLUGIN AND OTHER SERVICES MAY BE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE, AND IN SOME CASES INFORMATION (INCLUDING INFORMATION FROM OR ABOUT PAGES OF SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES YOU VISIT) MAY BE USED OR SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR PURPOSES OF DISPLAYING TARGETED ADVERTISEMENTS PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING MATERIAL TO YOU.

Andy

Lavasoft Malware Labs

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact the staff member who was helping you with your issue.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Thank you !