Sign in to follow this  
CeciliaB

Suggestions & ideas - What features would you like to see in future versions?

Question

Let Lavasoft know what improvements you want them to include in future versions of Ad-Aware Web Companion.

If you have a idea for a new feature, something you'd like to see in the GUI or any other suggestions you have to make Ad-Aware Web Companion better, post them here.

Be as detailed as you like!

Please, try to only post suggestions and short answers in this topic. If you want help with an issue, please start your own topic.

3 answers to this question

I want that Web Companion can remember several allowed search engines. I change the search engine in Firefox many times a day and get rather disturbed by allowing Google search engine several times a day.

I would like to see web companion bundled with the installation of the free and paid editions of ad-aware antivirus, with an ability to opt out of it with the knowledge you could download and install it at a later date. I have been trying it for a few days and its really good

Here's a suggestion, why in 2018 would you create a prgram that automatically changes people's search engines and homepage setting on install?? It really leaves a GREAT impression of your product and philosophy as a company to just ASSUME CONTROL of aspects of a user's OS and software.

I used Adaware back in the day but this is a shamefully stupid way to introduce a new peice of software. Won't be returning.

Edited by Hates Amateur Bullsh1t
Taking out profanity for the sensitives. Get bent