• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vanathel

Problem with LavasoftTcpService64.dll

3 posts in this topic

Im pretty mad cause I cant play the game I play: Lineage, 2 days in a row now.

I installed Webcompanion (Big Mistake!!) and somehow through LavasoftTcpService64.dll it blocks Lineage to run.

I uninstalled webcompanion, but that file and service is still on and I cant delete the file nor the service.

This is the message in the game crashlog: Access Violation: c:\windows\system32\lavasofttcpservice.dll

Ive been 2 days trying things I found in forums in google, malware analisis, but nothing,

I contacted lavasoft support yesterday and their only solution till now is to create this topic.

Hope you can be helpful, please.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Edited by Vanathel
1 person likes this

You can close this topic, I solved using "system restore" to a restart point before the instalation of webcompanion.

You can now close this thread. XD

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Thank You !