• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Annakarlsson

Dont get the activation key...

Question

Trying to activate our ad aware free antivirus, version after the uppdate, but doesn't work.

Just says " registration failed, try later again..."

What am I doing wrong?!

Not a computer expert but never had problems with adaware before.....:/

18 answers to this question

Hej Anna!

I have sent a license key to you in a PM.

I also did not receive an activation key for my download/install of the free version of this application. Now it just says "Not activated...?"

Hi Randomtrackguy,

Do you mean that you don't get a license key when you enter your email address, or that Ad-Aware isn't activated when you enter the license key?

Olá! Também não consigo ativar o Ad-Aware Free Antivirus, sempre surge a mensagem de que falhou o registro e devo tentar novamente. Por favor, me ajude...

Olá! Também não consigo ativar o Ad-Aware Free Antivirus, sempre surge a mensagem de que falhou o registro e devo tentar novamente. Por favor, me ajude...

Hi chrisfurlani,

Sorry, but this is an English speaking forum. I can understand that you have a problem with activation and/or registration. Please, tell me which one that is correct:

1. You don't get an email with a license key when you enter your email address in Ad-Aware.

2. Ad-Aware isn't activated when you enter the license key in Ad-Aware.

Hi CeciliaB, option 1.

Hi chrisfurlani,

I have sent a PM with a key to you.

If you get Option 2, please collect logs and other information by following the instructions in http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?/topic/33638-collect-logs-for-troubleshooting/to let Lavasoft investigate your problem.

Also getting the message 'Activiation Failed! Your activiation could not be completed, please try again later'. Have tried re-installing and also disabled firewall.

Log files per your instructions are attached, although no 'msi...' files were found in the Temp folder, but found couple of 'Lavasoft...'

Hi AJPears,

Thanks, I'll forward the log files to Lavasoft on Monday.

But note that previous posters didn't get that error message and therefore your post will be moved to its own topic later on.

Hi, same for me I'm afraid, tried uninstalling/reinstalling but still the same

Hi jamessg,

Sorry, but do you mean:

1. same as Annakarlsson, who got "registration failed, try later again..."

or

2. same as AJPears, who gets 'Activiation Failed! ...'

?

Same problem: " registration failed, try again later ..."

Hi Wiziwig,

I have sent a PM with a registration key to you.

The same thing happens to me.

Please help.

Hi Death_cares,

Do you mean that you don't get a license key when you enter your email address, or that Ad-Aware isn't activated when you enter the license key?

Hi Death_cares,

I don't get a licence key when I enter my email.

I don't get a licence key when I enter my email.

I have sent a PM with a registration key to you.

At the "Get your activation key"-window the "SUBMIT"-Button stays grey, so I cannot send my wish.

Hi pinktree1,

Since this topic is about Ad-Aware version 11, I've moved your post to the forum for adaware antivirus version 12.

Your post is here: http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?/topic/34869-the-submit-button-for-registration-is-grey/#entry152196

1 person likes this