Sign in to follow this  
dimitris

lavasoftTcpService64.dll issue

Question

Hello!

In a log file of a virtual machine at Oracle VM VirtualBox I get this lines

00:00:57.286019 supR3HardenedErrorV: supR3HardenedScreenImage/LdrLoadDll: rc=VERR_LDRVI_NOT_SIGNED fImage=1 fProtect=0x0 fAccess=0x0 \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll: Not signed.
00:00:57.286145 supR3HardenedErrorV: supR3HardenedMonitor_LdrLoadDll: rejecting 'C:\Windows\system32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll' (C:\Windows\system32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll): rcNt=0xc0000190

I have never used any Lavasoft software though.. I have trouble connecting to the internet using the VM and since this is the only error I get it's highly possible that this is responsible for the problem. So I would like to remove that. But when I try to delete it, it says that it's used by service.exe. Is that normal and how can I remove that?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Hello!

In a log file of a virtual machine at Oracle VM VirtualBox I get this lines

00:00:57.286019 supR3HardenedErrorV: supR3HardenedScreenImage/LdrLoadDll: rc=VERR_LDRVI_NOT_SIGNED fImage=1 fProtect=0x0 fAccess=0x0 \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll: Not signed.
00:00:57.286145 supR3HardenedErrorV: supR3HardenedMonitor_LdrLoadDll: rejecting 'C:\Windows\system32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll' (C:\Windows\system32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll): rcNt=0xc0000190

I have never used any Lavasoft software though.. I have trouble connecting to the internet using the VM and since this is the only error I get it's highly possible that this is responsible for the problem. So I would like to remove that. But when I try to delete it, it says that it's used by service.exe. Is that normal and how can I remove that?

Thanks in advance.

Hi dimitris,

That file belongs to Web Companion of Lavasoft and it can be installed by other programs, e.g. free programs with add-on programs. Please, uninstall Web Companion and then follow http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?/topic/34376-solution-for-lavasofttcpservice-problem-after-uninstallation/

• Like 1

Hi dimitris,

That file belongs to Web Companion of Lavasoft and it can be installed by other programs, e.g. free programs with add-on programs. Please, uninstall Web Companion and then follow http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?/topic/34376-solution-for-lavasofttcpservice-problem-after-uninstallation/

It worked! The file is deleted! Thank you very much! :)

It worked! The file is deleted! Thank you very much! :)

You're welcome :)