Sign in to follow this  
cylee

An unhandled exception ('System.IO.IOException') occurred in Lavasoft.WCAssistant.WinService.exe [9340]

Question

Hi. I could not get rid of this even after I chose the option "No, cancel debugging'. It keeps re-appear after choosing that options. I even tried the other option. The same thing appeared. It doesn't behave that way before the update. Please advice. Thank you.

post-108956-0-18811400-1457104342.png

Edited by cylee

3 answers to this question

Hi. I could not get rid of this even after I chose the option "No, cancel debugging'. It keeps re-appear after choosing that options. I even tried the other option. The same thing appeared. It doesn't behave that way before the update. Please advice. Thank you.

Hi cylee,

Please, uninstall Lavasoft Web Companion, restart the computer, download Web Companion and install it again.

Uninstallation instructions: http://webcompanion.com/help

Download location: http://www.webcompanion.com/

Did that solve the problem or do you need more help?

Well, it does not solve the problem. The same message still pops up, just with different last code ie. [9800], [6152], [7464], [8824], [8880], [8808] and more.. instead of the previous [9340]. Is there any link with the Microsoft visual studio? Need more help. Thanks.

Edited by cylee