• Announcements

• Andrew Browne

Support for other products than adaware, ad block and Web Companion

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yesnow

Cannot buy at ebay

Question

One problem I found is when I try to buy anything at ebay this software blocks the the ability to buy the item. Please check this ASAP.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

One problem I found is when I try to buy anything at ebay this software blocks the the ability to buy the item. Please check this ASAP.

Thanks

Hi yesnow,

A new beta version has been published and Lavasoft would appreciate if you can check if eBay is working now.

1 person likes this

I hope you have a 2nd opinion scanner if your testing on your production machine,

which if your visiting ebay I suspect you are. Just in case that's not a FP but Ad Aware actually

protecting your card info from an exploit. ;)

Edited by CyberGhosT

Thanks

Hi yesnow,

Lavasoft hasn't been able to reproduce the problem. Please, try again and if still unsuccessful, describe you settings, e.g. is web protection and/or parental control activated, exactly where in the process of buying adaware blocks it and how you notice the blockage.

Beta 3 has been released, please install it and report back the result.