• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackrose2017

Could not download Ad-ware 12 Beta on Window 8.1 64 bit and window 7 64 bit

Question

Hi all,

I could download installer successfully with chrome and firefox. But i got issue when running this file to install software on my laptop with window 8.1 64 bit and window 7 64 bit. It tried around three times. First time, it was shown with error download. Two remaining times, i saw that it was displayed as downloading but it is not installed software successfully. Please help to double check and let me know if anyone run into same issue with me. Attached is my logs for this issues. Actually, i just provide .nfo file(msinfo32.zip) and msi logs (this is not from Ad-ware)

Thanks,

Son Phan

msinfo32.zip

MSIcacfe.zip

Edited by blackrose2017

9 answers to this question

Hi blackrose2017,

After seeing your logs and information from you in another place, Lavasoft said that you need to update Windows before installing Adaware.

Edited by CeciliaB

Hi CeciliaB,

I can see installer loaded successfully now without window update. Feel free to check this attachment for more details. Please be informed. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Son Phan

post-109984-0-12613400-1484199774_thumb.png

Edited by blackrose2017

Hi blackrose2017,

What's the difference between when it wasn't possible to install Adaware and when you could do it?

Hi CeciliaB,

I just tried to clear all caches in browser and all files for Adaware in Program file for disk C. And reboot and then i tried to download and install again. I also checked update KB3033929 in update history but i did not see this update. Do I need to re-update logs file for Adaware for further investigation? Please confirm.

Thanks,

Son Phan

You are welcome :)