• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ach0457

Removal of RSA-2048

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Can someone help\advise please. My laptop has been infected with RSA-2048. How can I get rid of it.

I tried restoring but the files are still corrupted.

Thank you

INSTRUCTION RESTORE FILE.TXT

Hi All,

Can someone help\advise please. My laptop has been infected with RSA-2048. How can I get rid of it.

I tried restoring but the files are still corrupted.

Thank you

Hi Ach0457,

I'm sorry but files that are encrypted with RSA-2048 can only be decrypted (restored) by using the correct decryption key. If you've paid the criminals but haven't received a key at all or received a non-working key, we can't help you with the decryption. If you haven't received a reply from them, check the spam/junk/bulk folder for your email account.

The only thing we can do here is to deleted the malicious files that encrypted the files to prevent them from encrypting more files. Do you want any help with that?