Sign in to follow this  
crawfordw81

Can't get a key-help

Question

So I got a new computer and I am trying to install adaware 12 free but when I click the get activation key it brings me to the webpage where it asks me to download it again. Can anyone email me a key directly or pm me one please :)

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

same issue here cant get an activation code ive even tried to reinstall but to no avail wants 1st name 2nd mane email addy then wont submit it just stays grey any ideas

Edited by greyb

same issue here cant get an activation code ive even tried to reinstall but to no avail wants 1st name 2nd mane email addy then wont submit it just stays grey any ideas

Hi greyb,

Please try to do as Patredfield suggest, that's:

Right-click the icon of adaware antivirus on the Desktop or the menu item of adaware antivirus in the Start menu, and select "Run as administrator".

Try to register adaware antivirus again.

If still unsuccessful, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll give it to adaware software (Lavasoft) for a manual registration.

I have sent a PM with a key to you.

I'm glad that the key worked.