• Announcements

• Andrew Browne

Support for other products than adaware, ad block and Web Companion

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamal

Error message "load library failed with error 1114"

Question

i see Ad aware on my desktop but not at programs and features and i can t uninstal manuely or Re-install New or old Ad aware // windows 10

7 answers to this question

i see Ad aware on my desktop but not at programs and features and i can t uninstal manuely or Re-install New or old Ad aware // windows 10

Hi jamal,

Is adaware running or do you mean that you only have a link to adaware on the desktop?

Do you've adaware in the start menu and is it possible to do an uninstallation there?

What happens when you try to reinstall adaware?

i have link ad aware on the desktop and start menu too i don t have option for uninstall and i don t see on programs and features when i try instal Re-intal ad aware i have error "load library failed with error 1114"

i have link ad aware on the desktop and start menu too i don t have option for uninstall and i don t see on programs and features when i try instal Re-intal ad aware i have error "load library failed with error 1114"

It's a common Windows problem and not only for adaware as you can see if google the error message.

I did and I found the same description on two pages:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/LoadLibrary-failed-with-error-1114-A-dynamic-link-library/td-p/1440365/page/2 3rd posted by akz

https://kb.acronis.com/content/56994 but of course not the Acronis programs but the adaware file that you want to start

and this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPxSQF6T_hM

You're welcome :)

Hi everyone,

I have exactly the same issue, but despite the change in AMD I still get the same erro 1114 message.

Any other idea on how to solve the problem ?

FYI I had unistalled adaware first as I thought it generated conflict, and I am still surprised to see that the .exe that I have opens an "updater", not an "installer".

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Hi everyone,

I have exactly the same issue, but despite the change in AMD I still get the same erro 1114 message.

Any other idea on how to solve the problem ?

FYI I had unistalled adaware first as I thought it generated conflict, and I am still surprised to see that the .exe that I have opens an "updater", not an "installer".

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Hi rominouxxx,

Sorry, since it's problem in Windows I think you'll get better responses in a forum about general problems in Windows.