• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whatever_yousuck

useless addon

Question

i have been testing this addon for a fews months and i can only conclude there is no additional value at all to this.
this addon had been bugging me for a few times ;

not only several webites like "jimstonefreelance.com" ,which is a site containing better news that most mainstrean like fake CNN and others,

but also my router login (10.x.x.x !) is being blocked:
"Accessing this site or file may harm your computer"

i have informed you in the past once for this but as this happens again it is becoming clear to me you folks are compromised.
basically,
your addon is worth as much as Obama.

ps:i doubt this post will last long.
ps2: dont worry ... i got a SS taken

1 answer to this question

i have been testing this addon for a fews months and i can only conclude there is no additional value at all to this.

this addon had been bugging me for a few times ;

not only several webites like "jimstonefreelance.com" ,which is a site containing better news that most mainstrean like fake CNN and others,

but also my router login (10.x.x.x !) is being blocked:

"Accessing this site or file may harm your computer"

i have informed you in the past once for this but as this happens again it is becoming clear to me you folks are compromised.

basically,

your addon is worth as much as Obama.

ps:i doubt this post will last long.

ps2: dont worry ... i got a SS taken

Hi,

We only delete posts that break the rules of the forum and of course there is no rule that forbids users to criticize adaware products.

My contact person at adaware software (Lavasoft) says that they are working on a solution where it will be possible to white-list web sites in the feature "block dangerous sites". When released it will be possible to allow e.g. jimstonefreelance.com and it will not be blocked again. Until that function has been released, it's possible to turn off blocking of dangerous sites in the user interface, see first screen shot on https://www.adaware.com/ad-block , and only use adaware ad block as a blocker of ads.