• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Longtt

No registration

Question

I have tried to register on the application of adaware antivirus free but it says "Your registration could not be completed, please try again later" someone help!

13 answers to this question

Hello Longtt,

I found the same problem at activation as seen on one of the print screens.  And can't either find a solution or help to fix the issue.

I tried several times, even tried uninstalling & re-installing the application (using the removal tool of adaware), but it is still displaying the error message.
With my Privacy toolbox i get the same problem.

I took a look at my licenses overview on adaware.com...  it's very remarkable that while the "my license" header of Ad-Aware Total Security is telling me that I have one seat in total & used, the ad-aware server cant give proper details for activated licenses ("?"). :-/

If someone can give us support about this issue, we would appreciate it very much! :-)

Greetings, Yannick

Overview licenses Ad-aware bis.jpg

Print screen failed activation adaware antivirus 12.jpg

Hi Longtt and Yannick,

Maybe it's a problem with the server handling registrations and activations. I'll ask my contact person at adaware software (Lavasoft).

Do you still have the same problem?
It seems to work for other persons now.

If you still can't register/activate, please follow .

Posted (edited)

Hello CeciliaB,

After your last post I tried again to activate my license (even after uninstalling & re-installing, using the Removal tool).  I still get the same problem.  Also the licenses overview on adaware.com still's the same like on previous print screen

So i followed the steps explained on your link "How to report a problem".  In the User/temp folder I only found 2 MSIxxxx files.

Hopefully the infomation in the .zip file, on my OneDrive https://1drv.ms/f/s!AptSB5UQ0DM6uyOsSd3NWzRfjX6n,  will explain what's troubeling. :-)

Greetings, Yannick

Edited by Yannick

Hi Yannick,

I've informed my contact person at adaware software that you've uploaded the log files.

Hi again,

It looks like you in October used the license key in another computer. Is that right?

Hello CeciliaB,

Thanks for your reaction. :)

Though I can't remember exactly which month, I do remember I just bought & used the license key on one of my other personal computers end past year, just for some maintenance reason.
After maintenance I unistalled Ad-aware from that particular computer, but never thought it would give some conflicts with the license key when installing afterwards on an other system (Like seen on my personal licenses overview, one of the print screens in previous post).

B.t.w.: how does it come the server can't give proper details, even when the software and license are removed from one or more system(s)??? I thought my previous (expired) licenses used on other different & old systems were long gone!!! :unsure:

Now I only would like to use the license on another system, which im using right now and typing these post reactions on.

Thanks for any further help. :)

Lovely greetings, Yannick x

Hi Yannick,

You're welcome :)

I don't know why the server don't give you the correct details, my contact persons weren't aware of any problems with that server.

I pretty sure that the support team can check that you don't have adaware antivirus installed on the other computer and transfer the license to the new one. I can't do that and a forum isn't the right place for email address and license keys.

You too :)

Hi again,

It seems to be some problem with the web page for contacting support. Please send me a PM with your license key and my contact person will handle the change.

Hello Cecilia,

I didn't had time past week to ask help from the online support team, but thanks for to have warn me.

I would like to send you a PM... but what is it? :-/

Greetings, Yannick

Edited by Yannick

Hi Yannick,

PM is a personal message.

On my profile page: https://forum.adaware.com/index.php?/profile/79449-ceciliab
please click the button "Message" on the big black area.
Then on the new page/box it's like writing a forum post, but it will be sent only to me and nobody else can read it.

You can access your received and sent messages by clicking on the letter icon at the top of the page.

Hi Yannick,

It should now be possible for you to activate adaware antivirus.
I'm still trying to find a person that can change for the Privacy Toolbox, but after you've activated adaware antivirus, it should be possible for you to reach the support team inside the program. Please, try that.