• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Wefo

Comodo Firewall + Adaware Antivirus Free

Question

Hello
Immediately sorry if not everything is clear - English is not my native language
Help to understand - will there be a conflict if you install 2 programs: Comodo Firewall + Adaware Antivirus Free?
In Comodo Firival there is no antivirus: there is only HIPS + Firewall

7 answers to this question

Hi Wefo,

It should be possible to use adaware antivirus and Comodo Firewall, but it isn't tested and you probably need to configure the HIPS in Comodo to accept adaware.

No problem with your English and English is not my native language.

You're welcome, Wefo :)

I tried Comodo Firewall + Adaware Antivirus Free in my work. No problems so far, Can I download the offline Adware Antivirus Free12? It's just not clear whether version 13.14 is compatible 

Note that you aren't allowed to use adaware antivirus free in companies and organizations, it's only for personal use.

There is no version 13.14, the latest is version 12. If you've a Windows version (XP or Vista) that is too old for the latest version, the usual installer will install the latest compatible version of adaware antivirus.

I need offline version 12. For collection :) not online installer

Edited by Wefo