Sign in to follow this  
Joe Berger

Email free activation key never arrives

Question

I keep trying to activate a V12 update to my existing Adaware.  It says it's expired, so I have it re-send the activation key.  I do that, and the process goes all the way to the boxes to plug the key into once it's arrived.  That key never arrives, re-sent many times, even scanned my USP's raw incoming email box. NOT THERE. Not in spam or junk. - even though joining this group, and using the same email account to do that, resulted in immediate emails from you to me.  Why can't I have a V12 free activation key?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Joe Berger said:

I keep trying to activate a V12 update to my existing Adaware.  It says it's expired, so I have it re-send the activation key.  I do that, and the process goes all the way to the boxes to plug the key into once it's arrived.  That key never arrives, re-sent many times, even scanned my USP's raw incoming email box. NOT THERE. Not in spam or junk. - even though joining this group, and using the same email account to do that, resulted in immediate emails from you to me.  Why can't I have a V12 free activation key?

Hi Joe,

Can you see the key if you login on MyAdaware (My products tab) ?
https://www.adaware.com/myadaware/loginpage

If not, I can send a new key to you in a PM.

Cecilia: No. when I tried to log in, I  couldn't even have it send me a new password, bc it said my old one recorded YESTERDAY was wrong. I finally created a new account just like the old one, and it let me in. Now, In MyAdaware, I have 2 sections (NO tabs), "Register License" (register your BOX COPY software)and "Logout".  I guess I need a new key, or to go get some other software that can actually be registered and work.  It shouldn't take, for FREE DOWLOAD SOFTWARE, signing up to a forum and asking for help to get the initial activation key, when you've just done an update to existing activated software. Please send me a key, and I'll try that.