Sign in to follow this  
enoch

how to solve couldn't create process

Question

I try to install adware Antivirus but gave me an error saying  couldn't create process how can i solve it.

I read on the forum you asking people with such problems to answer by submit dds.txt which i have also submitted mine

Thanks

dds.txt

attach.txt

Edited by enoch

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, enoch said:

I try to install adware Antivirus but gave me an error saying  couldn't create process how can i solve it.

I read on the forum you asking people with such problems to answer by submit dds.txt which i have also submitted mine

Thanks

dds.txt

attach.txt

Hi enoch,

Ad-Aware version 11 was replaced with adaware antivirus version 12 in February. Any particular reason why you don't want to use the latest version?

12/5/2017 4:39:44 AM, Error: volsnap [14]  - The shadow copies of volume C: were aborted because of an IO failure on volume C:.
12/5/2017 4:39:20 AM, Error: atapi [11]  - The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort0.

The above, from attach.txt, can be an indication of a bad hard disk and that can cause many strange errors.

The log files seems to be very short. Is your Windows working well?

On 12/11/2017 at 3:28 PM, enoch said:

Thanks

dds.txt

attach.txt

i think you need to update the latest version.