Guest Rose1930

why no reply to emails ?

Question

Guest Rose1930

I have sent 4 emails requesting a refund and never getting a response back, 3 weeks ago they took my money for a renewal and never gave a key

to get it to work and i been without a working virus program since, i been using adaware for years and been happy with it till now

please respond to my emails and give me my refund and cancel my account

2 hours ago, Rose1930 said:

I have sent 4 emails requesting a refund and never getting a response back, 3 weeks ago they took my money for a renewal and never gave a key

to get it to work and i been without a working virus program since, i been using adaware for years and been happy with it till now

please respond to my emails and give me my refund and cancel my account

Hi @Rose1930,

Have logged in to your web mail and checked that the emails aren't in the spam folder?
It's rather common that email servers do that.

Which email address of adaware software did you use?

But I'll ask my contact person at adaware software to check if they have any information stored for your email address.

Guest Rose1930

the first 2 emails were a reply back from the email saying  Successful Renewal at [email protected]

and 2 at [email protected]  also my spam folder is empty, i had no problem getting an email

for when i registered to this forum today, i just don't understand why they just didn't sent a key with the email

they sent saying Your Product Was Successfully Renewed on 4-7-18 and took my money

@Rose1930, I don't think you need a new key when the license is renewed, that is only a change in the database that the key is valid to another date.

I couldn't reach my contact person yesterday, but I'll try again today.

Guest Rose1930

Everywhere i look it shows it needing a key, when they renewed it and took my money they should at least told us how to activate it again

now that funny CeciliaB that even you who is someone who works for them and can't get an answer LOL now you know how we feel LOL

but for me its been going on for 3 weeks, very poor customer support which is why i want a refund

AD2.jpg

Well, I'm a volunteer here and don't work for adaware software but I've a contact person within in the company, but she doesn't work in the support team. Did you use the same email address when registering adaware antivirus as in the forum?
If not, please send me a PM (don't write it here in the topic) with the email address and order number.

Edited by CeciliaB

I got an answer that the support team has no emails from the email address that you've here in the forum.

Guest Rose1930

yes it is the same email, they sent me the renewal to the same email so it makes no sense that they didn't have any from that account

i still have the email with the order number if you need to see it

Yes, I think the order number is good to have. Please, send it in a PM.

Thanks, I've forwarded the information. Hopefully I'll get a reply tomorrow and then I'll post it here.

@Rose1930, sorry for the late reply.

You should get an email from customer support soon (today I assume).

But in case that it's lost somewhere, they want to know more about the emails you sent them, since they can't find any emails with your email address. They would appreciate this information:
Date and time
Subject
Content

You can send that information in a PM, if you prefer that.

Guest Rose1930

If no email comes in the next few hours i will send you the info, thx

Guest Rose1930

Finally got an email, see what happens when or if i get a reply back for my refund

@Rose1930, I'm glad that you finally got an email and I hope that you and adaware software can sort out what happened to your original emails to prevent others from the same experience.

Guest Rose1930

CeciliaB does support work on weekends or is it only monday-friday ?
i still didn't getting a reply back since friday

@Rose1930, I think that they only take care of very urgent problems during weekends and holidays.

Guest Rose1930

Hi  CeciliaB

i got my refund and i won't be needing to use the forum anymore, can you please delete my forum account as i could not do it myself

and i want to Thank You for all the time and help you have given me, you are a wonderful person

bye

Guest Rose1930

Hi again CeciliaB, do you have another admin that i can try ?

the one you sent me still never looked at my message :blink: are you the only one working on this forum :lol::D;)

Sorry, I'll send an email to him to remind him to check his PM:s.

At the moment I'm the only one replying to general questions about the products, but as you can see there are few questions, not much time that is required. Staff from adaware software take care of the false positive forum.

And now the account is gone.