Guest Rose1930

why no reply to emails ?

Question

Guest Rose1930

I have sent 4 emails requesting a refund and never getting a response back, 3 weeks ago they took my money for a renewal and never gave a key

to get it to work and i been without a working virus program since, i been using adaware for years and been happy with it till now

please respond to my emails and give me my refund and cancel my account

I also received an e-mail saying my subscription was "successfully renewed". However, same as the OP, I was not sent an activation key. So now my Adaware Antivirus is actually saying it's "not activated" and the protection is "inactive". I can see how people get upset when subscriptions are renewed when the actual product is not active.

I sent an e-mail to [email protected], the feature "contact support" has disappeared from Adaware for me. I really hope I will be responded to sooner than to the OP.

But... wouldn't it be GREAT if people were actually sent either activation codes or information on how to otherwise reactivate their software after renewing a subscription?

I think it would be.

Rose

7 minutes ago, Rose-Dew said:

I also received an e-mail saying my subscription was "successfully renewed". However, same as the OP, I was not sent an activation key. So now my Adaware Antivirus is actually saying it's "not activated" and the protection is "inactive". I can see how people get upset when subscriptions are renewed when the actual product is not active.

I sent an e-mail to [email protected], the feature "contact support" has disappeared from Adaware for me. I really hope I will be responded to sooner than to the OP.

But... wouldn't it be GREAT if people were actually sent either activation codes or information on how to otherwise reactivate their software after renewing a subscription?

I think it would be.

Rose

Hi @Rose-Dew,

I'm sorry for your problem too, and you're welcome back with necessary information (see other posts) if you don't get a reply from the support team.