Sign in to follow this  
Skeoki

Trial Expired

Question

I have Adaware Antivirus Pro installed and it's good till the end of the year but every time I start my PC I get a Trial Expired:Save 40% .... This is REALLY  annoying . How do I stop this from showing every time I start my PC? It goes away when I close it, or click "no thanks " and my regular Adaware home screen  is then clearly visible and every thing works fine however ,as previously stated this is REALLY ANNOYING. Any Ideas?   Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hi Skeoki,

It seems to be some kind of issue with your license. I assume that adaware antivirus contacts a server to check it when you start the computer. Does the computer have internet access immediately after start or first after a while?

Many problems can be solved by uninstalling adaware antivirus, restart the computer and then run adaware removal tool before restarting again and installing adaware antivirus. Make sure that you've the license key before uninstalling.

Removal tool: https://www.adaware.com/removal-tool

If that doesn't help, I suggest that you contact the support team that can check the license information. The best way of doing that is from the menu in adaware antivirus but it's also possible with an email or through Facebook.

Email address: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialadaware/

You need to check the spam and/or junk folders in the web mail, since sometimes the reply is considered as spam by your email provider.

If you haven't received a reply within 48 hours, you can reply here and send me a PM with your email address and license key. I'll then inform my contact person at adaware software (not in the support team), who will contact the support team and ask why no reply has been sent to you.