mohamed

Bug (hight-risk)

Question

i'am a security researcher , yesterday i found  a high security issue in an extension made by adware company .

how can i repport the bug ? is there any bug bounty program ?

i hope someone to answer me  :)

please contact me as soon as you caan to fix the bug .

Edited by mohamed

5 answers to this question

You're welcome :)

I've a contact person at adaware software that will try to find a person in the right department for you. I'll post again when I get more information.

• Thanks 1

Hi mohamed,

You might try to send a PM to the administrator, who is employed by adaware software: https://forum.adaware.com/index.php?/profile/82701-ann_m/

Are you sure that you want to post your email address?
It can be found by spam spiders and you might get a lot of spam.

• Thanks 1

i appreciate your help thank you so much again... i'm so interested in Adaware Softwares .Trust me i'm just trying to fix this fatal issue , i am one of the users of the vulnerable extension .
if an attacker use the vulnerbality against the users , not just he will access to their informations but also he can control their browsers morover he can inject some malicious codes and other things that cause a lot of problems to the users . a security software should not containe fatal issue  like that .

Hi again,

Sorry for the delay.

My contact person wants that you send a PM, with all the information you've about the bug, to me, and then I'll forward all the information to my contact person, who will send it to the right department.

You send me a PM by clicking on the Message button near my name on the page https://forum.adaware.com/index.php?/profile/79449-ceciliab/.

Edited by CeciliaB
  • Like 1