Ou_i_du_sausoir

adaware v13 + get rid of boot errors on usb disks & solvusoft/registry first aid/onesafe

i can't find the "Kingston DataTRaveller Windows To Go Workspace" (no detected) in boot options on bios/UEFI on mypc(tablet Samsung Galaxy Book,
the look_my_hardware, usbfix, remvbs, quickdiag & pre_scan logs for these problems is below

QuickDiag_08_01_2019_08_27_00 kingston workspace uefi galaxy book 2019.txt

Pre_Scan_08_01_2019_08_10_33 kingston workspace uefi galaxy book 2019.txt

UsbFix-Report-01 xfce sfce galaxy book 29 12 2018.txt

Look_my_hardware kingston workspace uefi galxy book 2019.txt

Rem-VBS.log kingston workspace uefi galaxy book 2019.txt

7 hours ago, Ou_i_du_sausoir said:

Good!
I can't see any more malicious files in that computer.

Time for the next computer, please run FRST and attach the new FRST.ext and Addition.txt (I'll only read shortcut.txt if you say that there is a problem with some shortcuts). Don't use that computer for anything else than doing what I ask you to do.

18 hours ago, CeciliaB said:

Good!
I can't see any more malicious files in that computer.

Time for the next computer, please run FRST and attach the new FRST.ext and Addition.txt (I'll only read shortcut.txt if you say that there is a problem with some shortcuts). Don't use that computer for anything else than doing what I ask you to do.

i have make nightmare last night and 2017,

Comodo CIS installed on Windows To Go Workspace in Kingston, i want to uninstall Comodo, iObit Malware Fighter and Avira,

i smell like souffre,

time for next computers:

-Compaq desktop pc

-Windows to Go Workspace (portabilized Windows 10) on Kingston Datatraveller

on this computers, all micro sd and usb (xubuntu, cubuntu, samsung fit (future recovery disk with power2go by Cyberlink), 1 Tb micro sd, sardu multiboot, and the two framakey salix, etc...) are all plugged, makes approximately between 15 and 20 partitions on explorer (include the 4,80 Tb Seagate Backup Plus, recognized "Z:/" disk on my Windows 8 (compaq) and "D:/ Disk" on portabilized Windows Workspace),

theses errors listed below on micro sd, dual-boot & usb disks persists before and after format the compaq pc, and this micro sd & usb disks:

befor and after formatting the pcs & the disks, theses errors persists:

1: dualboot Cubuntu-Win 8 on desktop pc fails: error to make the grub and dualboot

2: virtualbox portable of Cubuntu on Cubuntu live usb crashes on Windows 8/10

3: error of boot on xfce/xubuntu usb disk:

SYSLINUX 6.03 EDD 2014-10-06 Copyright (C) 1994-2014 gH. Peter Anvin & Al

Failed to load ldlinux.c32

Boot failed: Please change disk and press a key to continue

4: boot error on Sardu multiboot live 14 Gb usb disk

5: boot error on 2 Gb framakey salix (no system detected, press any key to continue)

6: problem with internet on salix environment on 14 Gb framakey salix: the "firefox/thunderbird doesn't closed properly, another instance running, please restart firefox/thunderbird" error message persists

7: corrupted files on 1 TB micro sd card (video, executables, etc...), install and copy files on this card makes corrupted files

8: error of creation of recovery usb disk on 128 Gb samsung fit with cyberlink power2go 11 & power2go 12

i had , adsfix, pre_scan, and others scans on usb/sd and two pc, and the logs is below,

and also the frst logs for "PC 2" and the "PC 3: Windows To Go Workspace (portabilized Windows 10) on Kingston Datatraveller" below,

and at beginning on the topic i forget detailled the pc 3, i try again to describe the config of PC 3:

PC 3: Portable Windows 10 "Windows To Go Workspace on Kingston Datatraveller:

OS: Portable Windows 10 (Windows To Go Workspace) x64 Professionnal

Antivirus: iObit Malware Fighter PRO Giveaway + Avira

Antispyware: Comodo Cloud Antivirus & AdAware Antivirus

Video & iso applications: Cmatasia, Daemon tools, KVISoft SWF to Video Converter

problems on Kingston Portable Windows:

1: very slow, freezes/bugs/crash on explorer, takes long time to execute an app

2: Winsweeper by Solvusoft portable version installed of root directory of Windows To Go workspace

3: error message displayed in deutsch in UCheck By Adlice, please view the screen capture below

4: The Kingston portabilized Windows Workspace's drive detected only in the desktop compaq pc's uefi only, but not detected on Galaxy Book's UEFI

heres the logs of differents apps and diag tools below:

https://www.cjoint.com/c/IAgpNei65jC
https://www.cjoint.com/c/IAgpK4cA4WC
https://www.cjoint.com/c/IAgpO2JSQBC
https://www.cjoint.com/c/IAgpQqDtmDC
https://www.cjoint.com/c/IAgpV2pc1iC
usb file resc log for the Kingston Workspace (launched from the Pc 1: Galaxy Book)--: https://www.cjoint.com/c/IAiiUXhlyfC

is too much:

the "pc 3" disk - Kingston Windows to Go Workspace is not detected on bios/uefi/boot disk selection on "PC 1 - Galaxy Book", but the logs for this kingston "PC 3" Portable windows launched on PC 1 (galaxy book) is below, and also others scans logs for usb, sd, PC 3 - Kingston Portabilized Windows and others PC & usb is below

we can now disinfect the second pc (compaq desktop)

and the third pc (portable windows workspace on kingston datatraveller)

and disinfect, repair and resolve the usb disks quoted at this topic, the dualboot win8/cubuntu and the 1 tb micro sd card,

the greatest record of logs posted at this reply,

Thanks...

AdsFix_02_01_2019_05_38_21 usb micro sd tour compaq.txt

AdwCleaner[C00] kingston workspace.txt

rem vbs galaxy book uefi kingston workspace 2019.txt

Pre_Scan kingston workspace.txt

Pre_Scan usb micro sd tour coompaq 2 janv 2019.txt

Rem-VBS.log usb micro sd tour compaq 2 janv 2019.txt

USB_File_Resc--Reporte-(8553) sandisk connect.txt

UsbFix_Report sandisk connect stick.txt

UsbFix-Report-01 usb micro sd tour compaq 2 janv 2019.txt

QuickDiag_08_01_2019_08_27_00.txt

Look_my_hardware kingston workspace uefi galxy book 2019.txt

Look_my_hardware.txt

no kingston workspace detected on galaxy book's uefi info.txt

pre_scan galaxy book uefi kingston workspace 2019.txt

pre_scan kingston workspace usb micro sd.txt

Pre_Scan usb micro sd tour coompaq 2 janv 2019.txt

Pre_Scan_08_01_2019_08_10_33 kingston workspace uefi galaxy book 2019.txt

quickdiag galaxy book uefi kingston workspace 2019.txt

QuickDiag_02_01_2019_01_58_37.txt

QuickDiag_08_01_2019_08_27_00 kingston workspace uefi galaxy book 2019.txt

Rem-VBS.log

Rem-VBS.log kingston workspace uefi galaxy book 2019.txt

Shortcut compaq desktop.txt

usb file resc galaxy book uefi kingston workspace 2019.txt

USB_File_Resc--Reporte-(30166) kingston workspace uefi galaxy book.txt

usbfix galaxy book uefi kingston workspace 2019.txt

usbfix kingston workspace usb micro sd.txt

UsbFix-Report-01 usb micro sd tour compaq 2 janv 2019.txt

UsbFix-Report-02 kingston workspace uefi galaxi book.txt

Addition compaq desktop.txt

AdsFix_02_01_2019_05_38_21 usb micro sd tour compaq.txt

adwcleaner kingston workspace.txt

FRST compaq desktop.txt

look_my_hardware galaxy book uefi kingston workspace 2019.txt

FRST kingston workspace.txt

Shortcut workspace.txt

Addition kingston workspace.txt

2 hours ago, Ou_i_du_sausoir said:

Comodo CIS installed on Windows To Go Workspace in Kingston, i want to uninstall Comodo, iObit Malware Fighter and Avira,

Avira uninstallation: https://www.avira.com/en/support-for-home-knowledgebase-detail/kbid/88
I don't know anything about the other two products and you've to ask in their forums if you can't find any information from their manufacturers.

Let us take care of PC2 Compaq desktop pc now.

1. Disconnect everything that isn't necessary, e.g. all USB drives. Don't use that computer for anything else than following my instructions.

2. Try to remove Avast with their special clean program, as you did with the first computer.

3. Try to find a similar program for Comodo, but only on their website. Search for information about uninstallation in their forum.
When done, activate adaware antivirus and restart the computer.

4. Uninstall all programs that you don't use.
Restart the computer.

5. Scan with FRST and attach FRST.txt and Addition.txt to your reply.

6. Scan with AdwCleaner and attach its log file to your reply.

Remember that this forum only handles problems related to some products from adaware software, malware and adware. If you've a problem with another program, you've to ask the manufacturer of that program or in a forum specializing in that program.

On mercredi 9 janvier 2019 at 11:28 AM, CeciliaB said:

Avira uninstallation: https://www.avira.com/en/support-for-home-knowledgebase-detail/kbid/88
I don't know anything about the other two products and you've to ask in their forums if you can't find any information from their manufacturers.

Let us take care of PC2 Compaq desktop pc now.

1. Disconnect everything that isn't necessary, e.g. all USB drives. Don't use that computer for anything else than following my instructions.

2. Try to remove Avast with their special clean program, as you did with the first computer.

3. Try to find a similar program for Comodo, but only on their website. Search for information about uninstallation in their forum.
When done, activate adaware antivirus and restart the computer.

4. Uninstall all programs that you don't use.
Restart the computer.

5. Scan with FRST and attach FRST.txt and Addition.txt to your reply.

6. Scan with AdwCleaner and attach its log file to your reply.

Remember that this forum only handles problems related to some products from adaware software, malware and adware. If you've a problem with another program, you've to ask the manufacturer of that program or in a forum specializing in that program.

i can uninstall registry first aid and solvusoft and onesafe with AdwCleaner and iObit Uninstaller

but i prefered yesterday launch adsfix by sosvirus,

heres the détails of logs, problems, virus and the steps you have mentionned in your last reply, and the bugs on the rest of the computers to disinfects/troubleshoot andd the 5 Tb external hdd (recognized "Z:/" drive on compaq pc and "D:/" drive on portable win 10 environnment on the Kingston Windows to go Workspace):

PC 2 compaq:

-adaware installed

-adsfix executed yesterday to uninstall regsitry first aid, solvusoft and smart privacy cleaner, the log of adsfix is below

-adaware activated

-frst executed, heres below the frst and addition logs

-avast uninstalled by avastclear.exe in safe mode

-adwcleaner executed, heres the scan log

PC 3 portable Windows workspace on kiingston usb disk:

-avira uninstalled with the https://www.avira.com/en/support-for-home-knowledgebase-detail/kbid/88's application

"EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" Folder on external Seagate 5 Tb HDD:

-various error messages, copy/paste/move errors, corrupted exécutables/error to execute an exe file, on the "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" folder and his subfolders,

with "insuficient privilèges" and "admin privilèges required" persists if i copy/execute video/image/exe/music/etc... file/move/paste in and from the "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" folder and his subfolders, the screen capture of errors and RemVBS Worm log for this folders/external HDD is below,

and maybe traces of McAfee/ESET/ZoneAlarm/WinZip Malware Protector/Emsisoft

Thanks...

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

AdsFix_02_01_2019_05_38_21.txt

Rem-VBS.log seagate backup plus efm-barrow 16,2-widen 16.txt

capture erreur copie dossier depuis efm-b16,2-w16.PNG

capture erreur copie fichiers dans  dossier efm-b16,2-w16.PNG

Capture erreur éxécution exe file efm barrow 16,2 widen 16.PNG

capture message erreur éxécution fichier dossier efm-b16,2-w16.PNG

erreur accés refusé sous-dossier efm-b16,2-w16.PNG

AdwCleaner[S02].txt

Happy new year 2019,

wheres is the scripts, fix & tools for resolve the bugs of dual-boot/usb disks/1 TB Micro sd card of this topic (Xubuntu's boot error, crash of virtualbox portable via Windows on Cubuntu, Sardu's boot error, error of creation of recovery usb disk with cyberlink power2go, corrupted files/copy errors/others errors in 1 TB micro sd card, firefox/thunderbird error message on Salix os in the 1st framakey salix, boot error in the 2nd framakey salix, error of creation of dualboot/grub on win 8/cubuntu, etc...) ?

we can resolve theses bugs on usb/micro sd/dualboot in this topic if you want 

and also resolve on this topic the bug of "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16 folder" on 5 Tb Seagate external HDD of my previous reply in this topic

i'm the prince,

the three computers (included PC 3 portabilised windows to go workspace in kingston usb disk) are both vulnerable by Spectre, but not Meltdown, because i have checked with Ashampoo CPU Checker

Thanks...

I wrote (several times with different wordings):

On 1/9/2019 at 11:28 AM, CeciliaB said:

1. ... Don't use that computer for anything else than following my instructions.

But you do this:

On 1/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, Ou_i_du_sausoir said:

but i prefered yesterday launch adsfix by sosvirus,

For me this means that you think that you know more than I do about getting rid of malware and adware. Why ask me when you don't follow what I reply.

I have also written several times that this isn't a forum for problems with Linux, hardware and other stuff not related to adaware programs, malware and adware, but you continue asking such questions.

I think I'm wasting my time trying to help you.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:51 AM, CeciliaB said:

I wrote (several times with different wordings):

But you do this:

For me this means that you think that you know more than I do about getting rid of malware and adware. Why ask me when you don't follow what I reply.

I have also written several times that this isn't a forum for problems with Linux, hardware and other stuff not related to adaware programs, malware and adware, but you continue asking such questions.

I think I'm wasting my time trying to help you.

and now the adwcleaner log:

Thanks...

AdwCleaner[C00].txt

What do you expect that I should do with that log file?
Since your last visit here you've obviously installed a lot of programs that are not good since AdwCleaner deleted them.