Sign in to follow this  
Jusztina

Activation code for free Adaware

Question

Hi,

I have reinstalled Adaware 12 yesterday and noticed that the software expired. I have tried to ask for activation key on both of my e-mail address but I received none still. I have Adaware on my PC and other laptop too and for those I got activation keys without problem last year. Why isn't it working now? Could I perhaps get an activation key on the e-mail I registered now on your website?

Kind regards,

Jusztina

11 answers to this question

I got some keys for adaware antivirus free version a few years ago for situations like this. I hope that they still are valid and I've sent one of them to you in a PM.

• Thanks 1

Hi Jusztina,

Have you logged into your webmail and checked if the emails have been sorted as spam?

If you don't find them there, please come back for another solution.

9 minutes ago, CeciliaB said:

Hi Jusztina,

Have you logged into your webmail and checked if the emails have been sorted as spam?

If you don't find them there, please come back for another solution.

No, there is no such post in the spam folder of any of my e-mail addresses, and yes I wrote them correctly.

Hi teddytim,

There was a problem with the server sending out keys during the last days of January, but that has been solved.
If you've a Gmail address, please use another email address if possible, since there is some kind of interaction problem between adaware's server and Google.

• Like 1

Hi,  I;m having the same issue, I'm not receiving emails with the activation key, i've tried requesting on different days and to different addresses but no luck.

Anyone got a code or any ideas?

Thanks

Hi razorfaat,

Have you remembered to check the spam/junk/bulk folders after logging in to the web mail too (and not using Gmail)?