Question

hi, i have been trying to get an activation code since yesterday but being unsuccessful, i'm here.

My problem is that, i'm not receiving any registration key or any message in my email from Adaware nor any option to click when i don't receive such promissory activation key. 

i have checked spam/junk folders in my email but they are nowhere to be found, clicked resend email as much i could and tried restarting my PC hoping it might solve my problem, i even tried using many email ids but no.... please help if you could.

Edited by CeciliaB
email deleted, spam prevention

10 answers to this question

Hi kipa_ribu,

I've sent a PM with a license key to you.

Hi.  I also have not received an activation code and I (also) have been trying since yesterday.  No emails in any of my folders...

Can you help?

Thanks.

Hi David,

There was a problem with the server sending out keys during the last days of January, but that has been solved.
If you've a Gmail address, please use another email address if possible, since there is some kind of interaction problem between adaware's server and Google.

I only have gmail accounts and i'm not creating ANOTHER email just for this issue.  Can you PM me a code too?

Hi Mars,

Hi Boris,

I did not receive the activation key too for Adaware free! I have resent it as many times as I could but still yet to receive it after a month. Now that the the program is no longer active leaving me unprotected! Please send the key to my email as soon as possible!

Hi nakedtons,