Sign in to follow this  
kipa_ribu

ACTIVATION KEY NOT RECEIVED

Question

hi, i have been trying to get an activation code since yesterday but being unsuccessful, i'm here.

My problem is that, i'm not receiving any registration key or any message in my email from Adaware nor any option to click when i don't receive such promissory activation key. 

i have checked spam/junk folders in my email but they are nowhere to be found, clicked resend email as much i could and tried restarting my PC hoping it might solve my problem, i even tried using many email ids but no.... please help if you could.

Edited by CeciliaB
email deleted, spam prevention

17 answers to this question

Hi David,

There was a problem with the server sending out keys during the last days of January, but that has been solved.
If you've a Gmail address, please use another email address if possible, since there is some kind of interaction problem between adaware's server and Google.

I did not receive the activation key too for Adaware free! I have resent it as many times as I could but still yet to receive it after a month. Now that the the program is no longer active leaving me unprotected! Please send the key to my email as soon as possible!

Hi tristar78,

Do you mean that you've an email address that isn't a Gmail address and that you've logged in to its web mail and checked the spam/junk/bulk folders?
It's important for adaware software to know if there are problems with other email providers.

Thanks  CeciliaB,

Yes, i checked both junk and other folders on gmail and other cpanel my custom mail server. I tried your key activation process for that gmail and my domain email address and system didn't send me a key.
if  you want to check the issue i can give you that email addresses.  

You're welcome, tristar78 :)

Adaware knows that there is a problem with Gmail addresses but please give me the last part of your other email address (after @).

1 hour ago, CeciliaB said:

You're welcome, tristar78 :)

Adaware knows that there is a problem with Gmail addresses but please give me the last part of your other email address (after @).

hi please look PM.

@ceciliaB

I have tried about 3 times to get my activation key sent to my gmail over the past 2 months and I have not received it as well. Can I have a key sent to me as well?