Sign in to follow this  
Kven

License Key

Question

I just purchase Adaware Antivirus Pro and entered the new license key to my desktop computer. However, when I entered the license key to my laptop it could not activate the Adaware Antivirus Pro.

i thought it is capable for up to 3 pc per user license key, please confirm.

Thanks

11 answers to this question

You're welcome :)

I'm sorry but all paid licenses are for only one computer. If you've any proof (screen shot etc.) that the license you bought should be for more than one computer, I suggest that you contact support again with it.

Hello CeciliaB,

I have submitted the email regarding to the license key issue for activation on my secondary computer, but I have not heard from the Adaware support tech since receiving the email for 

"Your request (478768) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Please also see attached screen cap content and wondering if you would be able to provide further assist on this license key issue.

Thanks again.

Kven

AdawareSupportEmail.jpg

Hi Kven,

Sorry, but I can't get in touch with my contact person during the weekend. Please come back on Monday with your email address and your license key, but since those are private information you've to send a personal message. To do that click the Message button on my profile page: https://forum.adaware.com/index.php?/profile/79449-ceciliab/

Hi CeciliaB,

I have pm you the email address and the license key which couldn't activate my other computers. This is to confirm with you that if the message is received.

Thanks.

Thank you for the information and I'll forward them to my contact person.

I just realize now that each license key is only use per PC when I double checked the order process, because it used to be per 3 PC used and did not know that it has changed for 1 PC.

Thank you for your help and info. again!

Cheers.

Edited by Kven

You're welcome :)

Are you sure that there has been licenses for three computer?
My (unreliable) memory says it's always been one license per computer.