Ou_i_du_sausoir

boot problems on adaware rescue disk on bootable memory stick pro duo card

1 hour ago, CeciliaB said:

It's says it's UEFI.

Good that AdwDCleaner was able to remove Web Companion.

Have you any questions related to adaware antivirus except how to create a bootable memory stick?

have no any question,

we continue disinfection of galaxy book and resolve problems for yumi multiboot/adaware rescue memorystick card on this forum/this topic now

ans i have another problems:

-all devices recognized on galaxy book's explorer excepted micro SDs: the micro SDs not recognized on galaxy book's explorer

-and suspicious errors in Zalman ZM-VE350 external 1tb hdd & Sandisk Connect 200 Gb Wireless Stick since july 2018, included suspicious boot errors on Zalman and error on manage Sandisk Stick on "Asandisk Connect" Android app/and wifi-parameters on Android

because maybe put malwares oh theses Zalman & Sandisk Connect devices

adaware/lavasoft is a brand by Avanquest, view this links:

antivirus.avanquest.com

Thanks...

Sorry, I can't help you with creating bootable memory sticks. I suggest that you ask in a general purpose Windows forum since using Rufus or another similar program isn't related to adaware.

Same with questions about recognition of connected hardware and Android-devices.

I know that adaware antivirus is owned by Avanquest now.

I find it meaningless to help you with malware since you don't trust my advices and continue to install bad programs.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:12 AM, CeciliaB said:

Sorry, I can't help you with creating bootable memory sticks. I suggest that you ask in a general purpose Windows forum since using Rufus or another similar program isn't related to adaware.

Same with questions about recognition of connected hardware and Android-devices.

I know that adaware antivirus is owned by Avanquest now.

I find it meaningless to help you with malware since you don't trust my advices and continue to install bad programs.

the general purpoose Windows forum is here on "general support" on this link:

https://forum.adaware.com/index.php?/forum/61-general-support/

but i can't access "general support" for resollve uefi problem/boot for Adaware Rescue MemoryStick, because of "issuficient memory" error on my browsers,

Thanks...

No, that is still not a general purpose Windows forum, it's meant for questions related to adaware products and company that don't fit into one of the other forums. General purpose forum for Windows related questions are Geeks to Go, Bleeping Computer, sevenforums.com and many others. I guess that there are French-speaking forums in France too, maybe Zebulon or CommentCaMarche