Sign in to follow this  
Ou_i_du_sausoir

probleem boot on adaware rescue memory stick card

Question

Hi all,

i created adaware rescue disk in multibootable memorystick pro duo card with Yumi with Clonezilla Live,

actually two boots/isos on that memorystick with Yumi:

-Clonezilla Live

-Adaware rescue disk

i tried in the past the procedure with rufus and ntfs on the creation of adaware rescue disk on that memory stick pro duo card, but is not recognized on my UEFI and suspicions of boot error,

then i tried with Yumi with Adaware rescue/Clonezilla duo (multiboot) on that MemoryStick card but always no recognized on uefi and suspicions of boot errors

that memory stick pro duo card have 0mb free space,

and i decided to upload his contents on Box cloud storage with the Clevx USB To Cloud, but error to install Clevx USB to Cloud on this memorystick because 0mb free space,

description of this device:

2.0 GB Storage

Model: SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo Magic Gate

FAT32 (NTFS in the past)

bootable contents and app for create bootable: Adaware rescue, Clonezilla Live, YUMI-UEFI (Rufus in the past),

heres others members than CeciliaB helps me for this creation of Multibootable/Adaware rescue disk  on memorystick,

Thanks...

1 answer to this question

Hi again,

As I wrote in your other topic, this is a product forum for products from adaware software, and not for questions about how to use Rufus or Yumi. It's very seldom (maybe once a year) that someone else post answers to questions in this forum.