Sign in to follow this  
thesecuntsbrokemypc

you broke my pc

Question

You, Lavasoft, are an absolute bunch of ##notallowed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to click like 50 picture squares to post this stupid piece of to you... your guide to uninstall people know from using a computer 20 years ago and you know it doesn't fully remove your piece of  ***ware, also your website is a massive ##notallowed pile of ##notallowed you ##notallowed . This app installed on my PC without my knowledge, now I cannot remove it. Something to do with the registry? Nothing will work. Please contact me with a solution or I will be sueing you for up my new $1000 computer you pieces of .

Edited by CeciliaB
Vulgar language

2 answers to this question

Hi,

Adaware software (former Lavasoft) has many programs. Which program to you refer to?

49 minutes ago, thesecuntsbrokemypc said:

This app installed on my PC without my knowledge,

This occurs when you install a program and the manufacturer of that program has bundled the program with a product from adaware software. If you want to blame someone you should blame that manufacturer for bundling it and not make it easy for you to deselect the bundled programs.

• Like 1

Seems to be easy to uninstall the product since you haven't replied to the simple question about which product.

• Haha 1