Sign in to follow this  
Susan M  Nadzam

Cancel My Subscription

Question

I have requested several times to cancel my service.  Adaware is very deceptive though because they automatically charge your card on a reoccurring basis and hope that you don't dispute the charge.  Why does adaware have no phone numbers to contact a customer service rep?  I'm so unhappy with my service!

3 answers to this question

Hi Susan,

I'm a volunteer here and I can't tell you why adaware software have chosen a specific support solution, nor can I help you to cancel the subscription since only the support team has access to the internal databases.

The normal way of contacting the support is through the menu in the adaware antivirus program (I assume that is what you've), and then I know to other ways:
Email address: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialadaware/

You need to check the spam and/or junk folders in the web mail, since sometimes the reply is considered as spam by your email provider. 

If you haven't received a reply within 48 hours, you can send me a PM with your email address and license key. I'll then inform my contact person at adaware software (but not in the support team), who will contact the support team and ask why no reply has been sent to you.

Please report back if you get a reply.

customer service team.

I cancelled my subscription for your product along time ago. You now have re-billed me. As we are in lockdown and Im not working could you please return 

my subscription as money is real tight. Thanking you in anticipation ,Alan Buckley

Product Name: adaware pro security 1-year
Original Purchase Date: 2019/08/04
Renewal Date: 2020/07/24
Renewal Price: 40.50 AUD
Order Number: UEES5MQK

On 8/8/2020 at 4:54 AM, Alan C Buckley said:

customer service team.

I cancelled my subscription for your product along time ago. You now have re-billed me. As we are in lockdown and Im not working could you please return 

my subscription as money is real tight. Thanking you in anticipation ,Alan Buckley

Product Name: adaware pro security 1-year
Original Purchase Date: 2019/08/04
Renewal Date: 2020/07/24
Renewal Price: 40.50 AUD
Order Number: UEES5MQK

Hi Alan,

As I wrote in my previous post, the forum can't help you, you've to contact the support team.