Sign in to follow this  
Gliebert49

Old Support

There are still a lot of notification sources listed for Edge:

Edge Notifications: HKU\S-1-5-21-2576540100-2528601443-2793479473-1003 -> hxxps://www.msn.com; hxxps://visualwilderness.com; hxxps://tickets-center.com; hxxps://improvephotography.com
Edge Notifications: Default -> hxxps://improvephotography.com; hxxps://keepvid.com; hxxps://meet.google.com; hxxps://notification-centar.com; hxxps://service.mcafee.com; hxxps://tickets-center.com; hxxps://visualwilderness.com; hxxps://www.adaware.com; hxxps://www.bhphotovideo.com; hxxps://www.ecotric.com; hxxps://www.msn.com; hxxps://www.provideocoalition.com; hxxps://www.youtube.com

Are all of them disabled?

Do you get any ad-notifications If you turn off Edge and instead uses another browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox)?

When did the notifications start?
Do you remember if you installed or updated a program before that?
You can check in FRST.txt after the header "=== One month (created) ===" to remember what you did.

I am able to block notifications individually, so far i blocked two of the popups , centaur and keevid, which was the thing that i downloaded that started this i think, keevid being a way to download youtube videos

1 hour ago, Gliebert49 said:

I am able to block notifications individually, so far i blocked two of the popups , centaur and keevid, which was the thing that i downloaded that started this i think, keevid being a way to download youtube videos

I assume that Keevid is financed by ads and looking at the ads is how you pay for the program. Maybe you should try to find another program.

1 hour ago, Gliebert49 said:

So, I turned them off. Now what?

Do you still get notifications from strange programs?

Well, I can't say if Keevid is still in the computer. You can check what happens when you enable the notifications again.

You're welcome.

Edited by CeciliaB