Sign in to follow this  
JasonS

Registration Failed

Question

Like several others I have the free version of adaware and when I attempted to re-register as my previous registration was coming to an end I got an "Registration Failed" message. I tried a couple of times on different days and also attempted an uninstall, reboot, and reinstall. I am still getting a registration failed. Can I be sent a code like has been done for others? Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Adaware software company is trying to find the reason for the problem and they want to know in which country you live and your Windows version. Please post that information and then I'll send you license keys.

I am also dealing with the "registration failed, try again " problem for the free version too. I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

Done the uninstalls (downloading the adaware uninstall program to uninstall too), turning off firewalls, don't have any other anti-virus program, checked junk foldder. Spent far too much time to find a answer for a problem thats been going on for a few days with the licence nearing its expiry then fully expiring today.

1 hour ago, JasonS said:

I live in the USA and I am using the 64-bit version of Windows 10.

Thanks, I've sent a PM with a license key to you.

11 hours ago, CeciliaB said:

Hi,

Adaware software company is trying to find the reason for the problem and they want to know in which country you live and your Windows version. Please post that information and then I'll send you license keys.

Australia, windows 10 home, ethernet cable to gateway then phone line to the socket (Not using wifi) NBN FTTN, no VPN, no other anti virus, I5 7500 CPU 3.4ghz.

I tried once again today and no lucky.

12 hours ago, Bill_ said:

Australia, windows 10 home, ethernet cable to gateway then phone line to the socket (Not using wifi) NBN FTTN, no VPN, no other anti virus, I5 7500 CPU 3.4ghz.

I tried once again today and no lucky.

Thanks, I've sent a PM to you too.