Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Paid for renewal, ad-aware reverted to free

Question

So, yeah, I got the paid version in 2019, and renewed it earlier this year. I just did the update, and noticed the firewall wasn't working. It said I had to pay for it, I switched to account->my products and it says that it expired on 4-22-20...but I paid for the renewal and have the e-mail receipt for the renewal...?

I am confused?

and yes, I know that this is not monitored by customer support; I just wanted to see if I was somehow missing something that I could do myself?

Edited by Rune

6 answers to this question

Hi Rune,

Sorry, you've to contact customer support.

Email address: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialadaware/

If you haven't received a reply within 48 hours (workdays), you need to check the spam and/or junk folders in the web mail, since sometimes the reply is considered as spam by your email provider. If no a reply is found, you can send me a PM with your email address and license key. I'll then inform my contact person at adaware software (but not in the support team), who will contact the support team and ask why no reply has been sent to you.

I have exactly the same issue...just upgraded and reverted back to the free version...yest I renewed about a month ago and received a new license key